Unable to select any smb mounted folders from query tool File->Open

От mike
Тема Unable to select any smb mounted folders from query tool File->Open
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi,

Pgadmin 1.6.2, fedora core 6, using vmware.  If I open an empty query
window, select File->Open any smb mounted folders are not available in
the places / locations of files to browse and open.  Maybe I can type in
the path using the location bar but it would be nice if pgadmin could
list it as an option just as the local file system, desktop, and home
folders currently are.

The smb folder is automatically mounted whenever I log into my gnome
session.

File->Open in a program like OpenOffice does list the smb mounted folder
as an option and it also includes an option to browse the network
servers unlike pgadmin.

It would be a nice feature to have assuming it is not an issue with
wxWindows.

Mike