Re: Server crash on postgresql 8.2.4 with tsearch2

От Philippe Amelant
Тема Re: Server crash on postgresql 8.2.4 with tsearch2
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I'm testing with another snowball stemmer (dutch) and I have the same
problem. Backen crash with more than 200 characters in
 select to_tsvector(....
again default stemmer (english) work well
Are tsearch2 from postgresql 8.2.4 compatible with last stemmer from
http://www.snowball.tartarus.org
??
else what can I use ?

Thanks