Re: SV: Foreign tables, user mappings and privilege setup

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: SV: Foreign tables, user mappings and privilege setup
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Niels Jespersen <NJN@dst.dk> writes:
> I can create a user mapping for a group (role). This works, but it is not enough to grant the role to the end user
(thathas inherit defined). The end user must explicitly use "set role" before accessing the foreign table.

Seems right to me.  If the user is a member of two groups, each of which
has a mapping for that server, how could the server choose one?

От: Josef Machytka
Сообщение: Problems with PostgreSQL on Google compute engine
От: Fabio Ugo Venchiarutti
Сообщение: Re: Can I get some PostgreSQL developer feedback on these five general issues I have with PostgreSQL and its ecosystem?