Re: Query

От Hannu Krosing
Тема Re: Query
Список pgsql-hackers
Ühel kenal päeval, E, 2007-04-09 kell 10:56, kirjutas Tom Lane:
> "Shaunak Godbole" <shaunak.godbole@gmail.com> writes:
> > I there a way of accessing other backends through the master backend.
>
> It seems you're trying to reinvent contrib/dblink.

Or you may want to use pl/proxy
( https://developer.skype.com/SkypeGarage/DbProjects/PlProxy ) which can
be used for data partitioning between different hosts/backends if the
interface to data is postgresql functions.

>             regards, tom lane

Hannu Krosing
Database Architect
Skype Technologies OÜ
Akadeemia tee 21 F, Tallinn, 12618, Estonia

Skype me:  callto:hkrosing
Get Skype for free:  http://www.skype.com