perl DBI: problems searching text strings with ' symbol (es d'ambrose)

От filippo
Тема perl DBI: problems searching text strings with ' symbol (es d'ambrose)
Дата
Список pgsql-general
hello,

if I try to insert text like

$dbh->quote(qq/d'ambrose/);

when I try to search names with character lile ', I get this error

DBD::PgPP::st execute failed: Unknown message type: '­' at C:/Perl/
site/lib/DBD/
PgPP.pm line 730

I really need to store and select names with ' character, how can I
do?

Thanks,

Filippo