Re: Interaction of PITR backups andBulkoperationsavoiding WAL

От Simon Riggs
Тема Re: Interaction of PITR backups andBulkoperationsavoiding WAL
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, 2007-04-04 at 22:05 -0400, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> I _still_ have no patch for this.

Bruce,

As I've mentioned, there is another thread where the discussion
continued, which you should refer to.

The subject of this thread is a potential bug that has existed since 8.1
and that I recently picked up on. Knowing that fixing bugs was OK after
freeze, I thought it best to finish the features I was working on first.
Even so, before freeze I requested some additional time to work on some
related minor items.

So there's nothing overdue now and in any case will be finished shortly.

--  Simon Riggs              EnterpriseDB   http://www.enterprisedb.com