Re: Synchronized Scan benchmark results

От Jeff Davis
Тема Re: Synchronized Scan benchmark results
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, 2007-04-02 at 21:38 -0700, Luke Lonergan wrote:
> Jeff,
>
> Your conclusions sound great - can you perhaps put the timings in a column
> in your table so we can confirm them?

I just threw the logs up, which contain the timings involved. I will try
to make graphs out of them, but the data is there.

The logs contain:
* The time a given backend fetches a page, if that page is an even
multiple of 5k
* The duration of a scan
* The time the scan started
* The cache hit ratio as reported by log_executor_stats

Your right, I do need to summarize it and make it more visually
accessible.

Regards,Jeff Davis