pgadmin III 1.6.2 crashes when inserting a row

От jeanie.schwenk@gmail.com
Тема pgadmin III 1.6.2 crashes when inserting a row
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
Here's what I have done:

Installed postgresql 8.2 on XP Home (SP2)
Created a database
Created a table
Added two columns to the table (combined to make the key)

I then tried to add one row of data.  I entered the text into both
columns.  When I hit return, it crashes.

>From reading the posts, this has happened in past releases, is it
still a problem in this one?  If it is not, what can I do to correct
this issue from my end?

Thanks.

Jeanie

От: "Hiroshi Saito"
Сообщение: Re: [ODBC] ODBC for Mac OS
От: Andy Shellam
Сообщение: Re: pgadmin III 1.6.2 crashes when inserting a row