Import to excel to postgres based website?

От novnov
Тема Import to excel to postgres based website?
Дата
Re: Import to excel to postgres based website?  (Steve Atkins <steve@blighty.com>)
Re: Import excel to postgres based website?  (Jim Nasby <decibel@decibel.org>)
Re: Import excel to postgres based website?  ("Gavin M. Roy" <gmr@myyearbook.com>)
Список pgsql-general
The answer may or many not be very postgres specific but...what are some
possible routes that I could take to allows users to upload data from excel
into a postgres via a website? I've never tried anything like this before.
Are there standard modules that might help with this or will I have to
create from scratch? I am obviously hoping to find something I can just plug
in. Users would be expected to have the xls ordered properly for the routine
to work.