Re: Error message while trying to connect from PGAdmin 4

От sivapostgres@yahoo.com
Тема Re: Error message while trying to connect from PGAdmin 4
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello

PostgreSQL 11.11,  PGAdmin 4.27, Windows 10 Pro 20H2

Working fine till yesterday (24.11.2021).   When we tried to connect from PGAdmin, it refused to list server list.  Thought of some corruption happened, we tried to add a server we got the following error message
Inline image

What could be the reason for this error?  Any steps to diagnose this issue?

When we try to connect the same PG Server from other machines, it's working fine.   This issue happens when we try to connect from the same machine where PG is installed.

Happiness Always
BKR Sivaprakash

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: Max connections reached without max connections reached
Сообщение: Re: Max connections reached without max connections reached