RE: [HACKERS] 6.3 question...

От Meskes, Michael
Тема RE: [HACKERS] 6.3 question...
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Works fine for me.

Michael

--
Dr. Michael Meskes, Project-Manager    | topsystem Systemhaus GmbH
meskes@topsystem.de                    | Europark A2, Adenauerstr. 20
meskes@debian.org                      | 52146 Wuerselen
Go SF49ers! Go Rhein Fire!             | Tel: (+49) 2405/4670-44
Use Debian GNU/Linux!                  | Fax: (+49) 2405/4670-10