Re: BUG #6360: with hold cursor, cause function executed twice and wrong results

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #6360: with hold cursor, cause function executed twice and wrong results
Дата
Re: BUG #6360: with hold cursor, cause function executed twice and wrong results  (Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-bugs
wcting163@163.com writes:
> The reason is that the function p_test_execute is executed twice, when
> *fetch*, it is first executed, and when transaction commit, because the
> cursor is a *holdable* cursor, it is executed again.

Yup.  I don't particularly see this as a bug.  If you were to manually
rewind and rescan the cursor (ie, MOVE BACKWARD ALL and re-fetch),
the function would be executed multiple times too.  If you don't want
that to happen, the best way would be to commit the transaction
immediately, not fetch some rows and then commit.

Сообщение: Re: converting between infinity timestamp and float8 (epoch)
Сообщение: Re: converting between infinity timestamp and float8 (epoch)