Re: Switching to mailman (Re: [Fwd: NDN: Re: [ODBC] Connect without queries?])

От Devrim GUNDUZ
Тема Re: Switching to mailman (Re: [Fwd: NDN: Re: [ODBC] Connect without queries?])
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Hello,

On Mon, 2007-02-05 at 22:12 +0000, Dave Page wrote:
> Does it now?

Yes it does.

>  The only moderation emails I ever get from Mailman require me to
> click a link, whereas in mj2 I can reply with 'accept' after viewing
> the attached message.

See the very bottom of the e-mail you get. Here is what I just received
about an e-mail to a list in liste.linux.org.tr
    [ Part 3: "Included Message" ]

From: proje-cg-request@liste.linux.org.tr
Subject: confirm 84baftb2ec0a91d4a233c2b0720638701fa7887c

There is a text below this (what I had was Turkish, and I am too tired
and lazy now to translate it). You can either approve or disapprove
this.

Cheers,

--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Switching to mailman (Re: [Fwd: NDN: Re: [ODBC] Connect without queries?])
Сообщение: Re: Switching to mailman (Re: [Fwd: NDN: Re: [ODBC] Connect without queries?])