Re: How to coordinate web team for security releases?

От Devrim GUNDUZ
Тема Re: How to coordinate web team for security releases?
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Hello,

> * Dave (and Devrim too) making commits that made it obvious something
> was afoot.  They could and should have used the Security: filter that
> Marc set up to cause those messages to be held for moderator approval.

How? By adding a

Security:

line before the commit message? Does it also work for pgfoundry commits?

> * Josh using pgsql-www to notify the web team.  I had had the idea
> that pgsql-www was supposed to be closed-subscription, so I didn't
> think anything of it at the time, but that's evidently wrong.  Fixing
> that leak is the point of this discussion.

It should be sent to the slaves list I think, as JoshB said in his
e-mail. It is closed subscription.

Regards,
--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: How to coordinate web team for security releases?
Сообщение: Re: How to coordinate web team for security releases?