Re: Record not returned until index is rebuilt

От Nik
Тема Re: Record not returned until index is rebuilt
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Thanks for the quick response.

It is PostgreSQL 8.0.6 running on Windows 2003 Server.

I haven't had any other issues with this particular piece of hardware
and it is fairly new and well maintained (not that this matters much).
I am going to try to drop and recreate this table, index, and the
contents and see if I face any other problems.

Nik