Re: pgcrypto compilation error due to stack-allocated EVP_CIPHER_CTX

От Andreas Karlsson
Тема Re: pgcrypto compilation error due to stack-allocated EVP_CIPHER_CTX
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 12/01/2016 02:48 AM, Andres Freund wrote:
> It appears openssl has removed the public definition of EVP_CIPHER_CTX
> leading to pgcrypto failing with:

Yes, I believe this is one of the changes in OpenSSL 1.1. I guess you
might be the first one to try to compile with 1.1 since
5ff4a67f63fd6d3eb01ff9707d4674ed54a89f3b was pushed.

If we do not already have it I think we should get a build farm animal
with OpenSSL 1.1.

Andreas