Re: Stats collector frozen?

От Jeremy Haile
Тема Re: Stats collector frozen?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
So far, the patched binary seems to have fixed the statistics issue in
my environment.  pgstat.stat is now updating constantly,
pg_stat_user_tables is updating correctly, and autovacuum is running!

Thanks for your quick response to this issue!  Let me know if there is
anything else I can do to assist.

Jeremy Haile

On Sat, 27 Jan 2007 11:23:39 -0500, "Jeremy Haile" <jhaile@fastmail.fm>
said:
> Will do - thanks Magnus!  I'll test it for a while and post the results
> here.
>
> Jeremy Haile
>
> On Sat, 27 Jan 2007 17:21:23 +0100, "Magnus Hagander"
> <magnus@hagander.net> said:
> > Jeremy Haile wrote:
> > > Using standard build (none of the things you mentioned) on 8.2.1
> > > currently.
> > >
> > > I really appreciate it!
> >
> > Ok. I've built a binary for you at
> > http://www.hagander.net/download/pgsql_8.2.1_win32select.zip
> >
> > Note that while I named the file 8.2.1 it really isn't - it's current
> > head of the REL_8_2_STABLE branch. Which means it has a few other fixes
> > as well.
> >
> > I think it *should* work to just replace the postgres.exe file and
> > ignore the rest, so I didn't put them in the ZIP. But as always, make
> > sure you take a backup first :-)
> >
> > //Magnus

> TIP 2: Don't 'kill -9' the postmaster

Сообщение: Re: Predicted lifespan of different PostgreSQL branches
Сообщение: Re: Predicted lifespan of different PostgreSQL