Sample C++ code using libpqxx/Postgresql sought

От usenet@sta.samsung.com
Тема Sample C++ code using libpqxx/Postgresql sought
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I am looking for some sample code using the libpqxx (C++) API for
Postgresql.  I have found some tutorials

(http://thaiopensource.org/devprojects/libpqxx/doc/2.6.8/html/Tutorial/
http://www.cs.wisc.edu/~ajkunen/libpqxx-2.4.2/Tutorial/)

and some references

(http://thaiopensource.org/devprojects/libpqxx/doc/2.6.8/html/Reference/
http://www.postgresql.org/files/documentation/pdf/7.1/programmer.pdf
http://www.postgresql.org/files/documentation/pdf/7.3/programmer-7.3.2-US.pdf)

but they  are all giving bits and pieces of information.  I am the sort
of person who operates on pre-existing sample code, rather than a
programmer's manual.  Any pointers to sample code using libpqxx will be
appreciated.

Choi