Re: Stats collector frozen?

От Jeremy Haile
Тема Re: Stats collector frozen?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> Then just pick it up in Task Manager or Process Explorer or whatever and
> kill it off. Just make sure you pick the right process.

I mentioned earlier that killing off the collector didn't work - however
I was wrong.  I just wasn't giving it enough time.  If I kill the
"postgres.exe -forkcol" process, it does gets restarted, although
sometimes it takes a minute.

Since it only seems to update pgstat.stat once after restarting, I'd
need to kill it once-a-minute to keep my statistics up to date =)  So,
unfortunately it's not a great workaround to my problem.

Jeremy Haile