Re: Compiling on JDK 6

От Frank Spies
Тема Re: Compiling on JDK 6
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
OK, my bad. I have the latest code, but misconfigured ant (JAVA_HOME
pointing to JDK 5, but only JDK on classpath). Working fine now :)

Is there anyone working on implementing the JDK 6 stuff? I am new here,
and I dont want to interfere if someone is working on that stuff
already, but if noone does I could start doing some work.