Re: Autoanalyze settings with zero scale factor

От Jeremy Haile
Тема Re: Autoanalyze settings with zero scale factor
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Well - it hadn't run on any table in over 24 hours (according to
pg_stat_user_tables).  My tables are constantly being inserted into and
deleted from, and the autovacuum settings are pretty aggressive.  I also
had not seen the autovac process running in the past 24 hours. (although
I wasn't watching it *all* the time)

So - as far as I could tell it wasn't running.