Re: postmaster disconnects after heavy load inserts from plperlu -> waht to do?

От Christian Maier
Тема Re: postmaster disconnects after heavy load inserts from plperlu -> waht to do?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Oh Sorry yes of corse.

No Error Msg just a ":" sign and disconnectet (I use pgadmin3 for this)
My develop postgres is on 8.2 on a windows machine.

And thanks for the hint with the log, I found a related Bug
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-bugs/2006-12/msg00163.php

After an update of my Installation everything works now.

Thanks
Chris