Re: Performance of PostgreSQL on Windows vs Linux

От Jeremy Haile
Тема Re: Performance of PostgreSQL on Windows vs Linux
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Hey Jim -

Thanks for the feedback.  The server has dual Xeons with HyperThreading
enabled - so perhaps I should try disabling it.  How much performance
boost have you seen by disabling it?  Of course, the bottleneck in my
case is more on the I/O or RAM side, not the CPU side.

Jeremy Haile