Re: src/test/perl/TestLib.pm: check_pg_config needs /usr/include/postgresql/pg_config.h

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: src/test/perl/TestLib.pm: check_pg_config needs /usr/include/postgresql/pg_config.h
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Christoph Berg <myon@debian.org> writes:
> I believe check_pg_config as used by src/test/ssl/t/002_scram.pl
> shouldn't rely on /usr/include/postgresql/pg_config.h but use the file
> from the build tree instead:

But during "make check", that should be executing pg_config from the
the temporary installation, so we should get the right answer no?

Conversely, in "make installcheck" scenarios, we definitely do want
the value from the installed file, or so I should think.

Do you have a concrete scenario where you're getting wrong behavior?