Re: IPC::Run::time[r|out] vs our TAP tests

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: IPC::Run::time[r|out] vs our TAP tests
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Erik Wienhold <ewie@ewie.name> writes:
> It works with the latest libedit 20230828-3.1.  Have to check the NetBSD
> source to find out what changed since 20181209-3.1.

Yeah, the test is passing on mamba which is running the (just
officially released) NetBSD 10.0.  I'm not sure whether 10.0
has the "latest" libedit or something a little further back.
sidewinder, with NetBSD 9.3, is happy as well.  But 20181209
presumably belongs to NetBSD 8.x, which is theoretically still
in support, so maybe it's worth poking into.