Performance of PostgreSQL on Windows vs Linux

От Jeremy Haile
Тема Performance of PostgreSQL on Windows vs Linux
Дата
Re: Performance of PostgreSQL on Windows vs Linux  ("Jim C. Nasby" <jim@nasby.net>)
Список pgsql-performance
I am sure that this has been discussed before, but I can't seem to find
any recent posts. (I am running PostgreSQL 8.2)

I have always ran PostgreSQL on Linux in the past, but the company I am
currently working for uses Windows on all of their servers.  I don't
have the luxury right now of running my own benchmarks on the two OSes,
but wanted to know if anyone else has done a performance comparison.  Is
there any significant differences?

Сообщение: Re: More 8.2 client issues (Was: [Slow dump?)
Сообщение: Re: More 8.2 client issues (Was: [Slow dump?)