Re: pg_standby and build farm

От Simon Riggs
Тема Re: pg_standby and build farm
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, 2006-12-28 at 08:45 -0500, Doug Knight wrote:

> Thanks for the response, Simon. I'm continuing to use your script, so
> if there's anything I can help you with (testing, ideas, etc), just
> let me know.

My earlier comments about mv were not correct; when fully retesting
things, I noted another error instead and have corrected that.

pg_standby now supports cp, mv and ln - all 3 now tested on Linux.

Posting new version to patches; no signal handling (yet).

Another other comments gratefully received.

--  Simon Riggs              EnterpriseDB   http://www.enterprisedb.com