Re: [Q] (S)RPM for 1.6.1

От Devrim GUNDUZ
Тема Re: [Q] (S)RPM for 1.6.1
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi,

On Mon, 2006-12-18 at 16:01 -0800, Roderick A. Anderson wrote:
> I just looked again but still don't see either a SRPM or RPM for
> PGAdminIII 1.6.1

pgAdmin 1.6 is built on wxWidgets 2.7.0+. wx's version numbering is the
same as Linux: They go stable at even numbers. They released 2.8.0 last
week. However, *none* of the distros that I know has released 2.8.0
packages. I know that Fedora Extras guys are working on packaging it.
Once they package it for FC7:

* I'll grab the SRPM
* Rebuild it for FC 6 and RHEL 4
* Create pgAdmin3 package based on that RPM.

This is the reason that we don't have pgAdmin3 1.6.X RPM package around.

Regards,