Re: BUG #16045: vacuum_db crash and illegal memory alloc after pg_upgrade from PG11 to PG12

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #16045: vacuum_db crash and illegal memory alloc after pg_upgrade from PG11 to PG12
Дата
Re: BUG #16045: vacuum_db crash and illegal memory alloc afterpg_upgrade from PG11 to PG12  (Tomas Vondra <tomas.vondra@2ndquadrant.com>)
Список pgsql-bugs
I wrote:
> Tomas Vondra <tomas.vondra@2ndquadrant.com> writes:
>> I've just committed and pushed both fixes after some minor corrections.

> Not quite right in 9.6 and before, according to crake.  Looks like
> some issue with the CppAsString2'd constants?  Did we even have
> CppAsString2 that far back?

Yeah, we did.  On closer inspection I suspect that we need to #include
some other file to get the RELKIND_ constants in the old branches.

Сообщение: Re: BUG #16045: vacuum_db crash and illegal memory alloc after pg_upgrade from PG11 to PG12
Сообщение: Re: BUG #16045: vacuum_db crash and illegal memory alloc afterpg_upgrade from PG11 to PG12