Re: TOAD-like query builder for PostgreSQL?

От Scott Marlowe
Тема Re: TOAD-like query builder for PostgreSQL?
Список pgsql-general
On Sat, 2006-12-09 at 13:19 +0500, Shoaib Mir wrote:
> I guess TOAD uses OCI to interact with the database so there might be
> problems connecting TOAD with PostgreSQL...

I've looked it up and can confirm what Tom said, TOAD works with
PostgreSQL, you just have to make sure you get the right version.

OTOH, if you want free, look at dia and tedia2sql.  It's not a bad
system, and can generate ddl for many different databases.