Re: can this be done in one SQL selcet statement?!

От sasan3@gmail.com
Тема Re: can this be done in one SQL selcet statement?!
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Thanks for your reply.

I agree with your table structure suggestion, but for now, if I had a
function split_text that took in a "text" type and returned a "set of
text" basically breaking up the text field, how would I use that in the
SQL statement you wrote? Thanks.

Si