Re: [ANNOUNCE] PostgreSQL 8.2 Now Available

От Ragnar
Тема Re: [ANNOUNCE] PostgreSQL 8.2 Now Available
Список pgsql-general
On þri, 2006-12-05 at 14:41 -0500, Josh Berkus wrote:
> After eight months of development and five months of integration and
> testing, the PostgreSQL Global Development Group now announces the
> availability of PostgreSQL version 8.2 (our 14th public release).

> For highlights of the release, please see the press kit:
> http://www.postgresql.org/about/press/presskit82.html.en

Now that this has been announced, should not
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/ and co be
redirected to http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.1/
instead of http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.2/

in particular, the press release's link to the
Release Notes brought me to
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/static/release.html
which showed the 8.1 Release Notes.

gnari

От: Ron Johnson
Сообщение: Re: Anything I can do to speed up this query?