Re: PAM auth?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: PAM auth?
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
"Michael W. Lucas" <mwlucas@blackhelicopters.org> writes:
> I'm running 9.1.2 on FreeBSD 9, installed via OS vendor package, and
> trying to get PAM auth to work.

> From what I've read, this should be as simple as the following
> /usr/local/share/postgres/pg_hba.conf:

Um ... that is not where the pg_hba.conf file should go, in any standard
configuration.  Try putting it in your $PGDATA directory.  (Actually I
think "show hba_file;" should tell you where the database thinks it
should be.)

> host     all             all     0.0.0.0/0               pam  postgresql
> local    all             all     0.0.0.0/0               pam  postgresql

I think the last field needs to read "pamservice=postgresql".

I'm not qualified to debug your pam configuration file, but from the
symptoms it sounds like the database isn't looking at it yet.