Re: Crash in edit grid

От mike
Тема Re: Crash in edit grid
Список pgadmin-support
Were you doing that over a vpn connection by chance?

Pgadmin frequently will get disconnect for me if it is idle for a while
when using it through a vpn connection.  I will still be logged into the
vpn and able to browse my network folders after it has happened so I
know the vpn connection was not completely lost.

Mike