Re: Integrating Replication into Core

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: Integrating Replication into Core
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, 2006-11-22 at 20:23 +0100, Markus Schiltknecht wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> > Well yes, but as far as I know that never happen, and we have been
> > implementing the new version with the above syntax for a year and our
> > GUC variables have been around for over 4 years.
>
> Sorry, new version of what? what GUC variables?

Our new version of replicator (1.7) has been in development for a year
and that is the version that supports ALTER TABLE.

The GUC variables we use have mostly been static for years. 1.7 has some
clean up etc..

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

Providing the most comprehensive  PostgreSQL solutions since 1997            http://www.commandprompt.com/