Re: XA support (distributed transactions)

От Hannu Krosing
Тема Re: XA support (distributed transactions)
Список pgsql-hackers
Ühel kenal päeval, T, 2006-11-21 kell 10:12, kirjutas Danny
Milosavljevic:
> Hi,
>
> On Mon, 20 Nov 2006 18:47:12 +0100, Florian G. Pflug wrote:

>  > The only difficulty I see in this "transaction manager" is that
>  > it will need to (persistenly) keep track of transactions,
>
> Indeed, it does keep track of the state of the global transactions, in a
> sophisticated text file :).

How is this file kept ACID-compliant ?

--
Hannu Krosing

Skype me:  callto:hkrosing
Get Skype for free:  http://www.skype.com

От: Josh Berkus
Сообщение: Re: build a SDB cache for Spatial Database based on postgis and postgresql