Re: quick review

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: quick review
Список pgsql-hackers
> > And when I mentioned that to two of my largest customers, they both
> > looked at me like I had lost my mind.
> >
> > Something to think about.
>
> My assumption is that they are used to buggy software that has bugs
> unfixed for years, and the repair tools are the answer to that, no?

Well I certainly can't argue with that :) but it is a really hard
argument to make to the customer. These are customers who have spent
many more times your and my salaries on software and needed these
*repair* tools in the past.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

Providing the most comprehensive  PostgreSQL solutions since 1997            http://www.commandprompt.com/