Re: [PERFORM] BUG #2737: hash indexing largetablefails,while btree of same index works

От Simon Riggs
Тема Re: [PERFORM] BUG #2737: hash indexing largetablefails,while btree of same index works
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Fri, 2006-11-17 at 08:26 -0600, Kenneth Marshall wrote:

> I certainly hold out some hope that they can improved. I would like to see
> them still included. Once they are gone, it will be much harder to ever
> add them back.

OK, you got it - keep hash indexes then.

--
  Simon Riggs

От: "Simon Riggs"
Сообщение: Re: [PERFORM] BUG #2737: hash indexing large tablefails,while btree of same index works
Сообщение: Re: [PERFORM] BUG #2737: hash indexing large tablefails,while btree of same index works