Re: drop a check

От ivan marchesini
Тема Re: drop a check
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Dear Volkan,
thank you for your answer...
I have tried to verify the table
information_schema.constraint_column_usage, but, and I was really
surprised, I have found nothing inside it..
it seems there are not checks!!!
I have also seen the manual page you suggested but I can't understand
why I don't have checks in this table...

but I'm sure I have checks in my table.. because they works!!!!!
does this problem can be related to the fact that I have created the
checks only after that I have created the table...
I have used this syntacs:
alter table tablename add check (......)

however it sounds strange!!!!!
thanks!!!
Ivan

--