Re: plan time of MASSIVE partitioning ...

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: plan time of MASSIVE partitioning ...
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Actually, I wonder if we could just have a separate canon_pathkeys list
> for each EquivalenceClass, instead of one big list in PlannerInfo. I'm
> not too familiar with equivalence classes and all that,

Hm.  I don't like getting rid of the main canon_pathkeys list like that.
The whole point of a canonical pathkey is that there is only one, so
it seems like we need a central list.  But it might be sane for each
EC to have an additional, side list of PKs made from it.