Re: Uncleared result sets in describeOneTableDetails()

От Neil Conway
Тема Re: Uncleared result sets in describeOneTableDetails()
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, 2006-11-07 at 17:56 +1100, Brendan Jurd wrote:
> It certainly isn't pretty.  It's been a long time since I looked down
> the barrel of a 'goto'.

I don't think there's anything wrong with using "goto" for error
handling in this style. Personally, I think the main stylistic problem
is that the function is 600 lines long: it would be a lot cleaner if
refactored into smaller functions with smaller individual scopes.

-Neil