Re: PostgreSQL Service on Windows does not start. ~ "is not a valid Win32 application"

От Naoya Anzai
Тема Re: PostgreSQL Service on Windows does not start. ~ "is not a valid Win32 application"
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi, Rajeev

> > I tested the latest patch. My observation is:
> >     If we give relative data directory path while registering the
> > service, then service start fails.
> >     But same works if the data directory is absolute path.
> >
> >     Looks like an existing issue. May be we need to internally
> > convert relative data path to absolute.
>
> Since the mentioned issue is an existing issue and not because of this patch.
> So can we take that as separate defect and fix. If so, then I can
> move this patch to "ready for committer".

I think so too.
In boot by Service, CurrentDirectory seems to be "C:/Windows/system32".
So, you have to set a relative data directory path that the starting point to be "C:/Windows/system32".

> Thanks and Regards,
> Kumar Rajeev Rastogi

Regards,

Naoya

---
Naoya Anzai
Engineering Department
NEC Soft, Ltd.
E-Mail: anzai-naoya@mxu.nes.nec.co.jp
---

Сообщение: Re: INSERT...ON DUPLICATE KEY LOCK FOR UPDATE
Сообщение: Re: INSERT...ON DUPLICATE KEY LOCK FOR UPDATE