Shared Memory Hooks Documentation (was Re: New shared memory hooks proposal)

От Marc Munro
Тема Shared Memory Hooks Documentation (was Re: New shared memory hooks proposal)
Дата
Список pgsql-patches

> I'm not entirely sure where to put it, either.  Subsection 32.9.1 (Dynamic
> this seems off-topic for that section.  Maybe a new subsection down near
> the end of 32.9?  Another possibility is somewhere in the Internals
> chapters, although I don't offhand see an obvious place there either.

This patch, against xfunc.sgml, adds a new subsection 33.9.12, Shared
Memory and LWLocks in C-Language Functions, describing how shared memory
and lwlocks may be requested by C add-in functions.

I have, btw, verified that this works in the forthcoming release of
Veil.

__
Marc

Вложения

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Alternative patches for the btree deletion issue
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] WAL logging freezing