Re: --single-transaction doc clarification

От Neil Conway
Тема Re: --single-transaction doc clarification
Список pgsql-patches
On Tue, 2006-10-31 at 01:07 +0000, Simon Riggs wrote:
> As requested.

Applied, thanks for the patch.

I didn't apply the ON_ERROR_STOP addition: IMHO it's not very useful to
say that doing something is "advised" without explaining why it is
wise/useful/necessary. If we want to include this point, can you add
some elaboration on why/when ON_ERROR_STOP should be used with
--single-transaction?

-Neil