Re: getting to beta

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: getting to beta
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Since we're targeting code freeze for beta1 for approximately now + 1
> week, it's probably about time to take stock of where we are.

> 3. The collation issues that have been discussed on-list have, I
> *think*, mostly been dealt with.  But maybe there are some broken
> things that haven't been discussed yet?

I have no open items for collations right now, but feel a need to
re-read the original patch in toto before signing off on it.
I'll try to get that done in the next day or two.

BTW, I'm not sure if this was mentioned on-list previously, but
we are thinking of wrapping the beta the evening of Wednesday 27th,
not Thursday 28th as the traditional release scheduling would have it.
(It seems our British contingent is planning to take the Friday off
for some wedding or other, so there's no hope of getting Windows
installers built on-time otherwise.)  So that's one less day than
you might have been thinking.  I see no reason we can't make it
though.  It's past time to get this puppy out the door.