Re: initdb crash after install

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: initdb crash after install
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
"Jim Buckley" <buckley@engr.orst.edu> writes:
> The initdb crashes with the following error:

> ERROR:  pg_atoi: error in "template1": can't parse
> "template1"

Hmm, seems pretty wacko.  I haven't seen that before, but I wonder
whether you are using inconsistent bits of code, ie, a mismatch of
files from your old install and files from the new one.  Check your
path to make sure you are using the right version of initdb, and
make sure that your PGLIB environment variable points to the
newly installed lib directory.