Re: Upgrade 7.4 to 8.1 or 8.2?

От Jeff Davis
Тема Re: Upgrade 7.4 to 8.1 or 8.2?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Fri, 2006-10-20 at 16:09 +0100, John Sidney-Woollett wrote:
> We're looking to upgrade from 7.4 - should we go to 8.1.5 or 8.2?

I think the biggest question is whether your deployment can wait for the
stable release of 8.2, including possible delays.

Also, of course, check out the release notes to see if there's anything
you're interested in. If not, probably 8.1 is the way to go because it
will be more stable for some time.

Either way, try out your application on the 8.2 betas. Testing the beta
helps everyone.

Regards,
    Jeff Davis