Re: BUG #15358: PostgreSQL fails to build on 10.14 when Perl is enabled.

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #15358: PostgreSQL fails to build on 10.14 when Perl is enabled.
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Dominyk Tiller <dominyktiller@gmail.com> writes:
> I'm afraid the decision to file a bug report with PostgreSQL was
> motivated by an extensive conversation with Apple, where they affirmed
> in detail things were behaving as expected on their end.

I've been an Apple fanboy since the eighties, but they're starting to
behave like Microsoft: rather than trying to support platform-independent
open source, they think they're big enough to demand everybody have a
bunch of Apple-specific workarounds.  It's about time to just say no.