Re: Could not create log file error?

От novnov
Тема Re: Could not create log file error?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
That is all that the error contains. I try to start postgres and it returns
that error.

I had tried to set the perms to allow creation of files but for some reason
it didn't stick. Redid and all ok. I'm still curious as to why there is the
log  in the etc/.../main dir (actually I see now that it's a link to a file
called postgresql-8.2-main.log), which seems to have been created by the
installer, and the new one that is being written to pg_log.

Thanks