Re: Could not create log file error?

От novnov
Тема Re: Could not create log file error?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
And the other thing that I have found puzzling is that there *is* already a
log file in the main postgres dir, right next to postgresql.cong
(/etc/postgresql/8.2/main). In postgresql.cong all logging was rem'd; but
that log file was being updated. What's the difference between the log file
that was already there and the one that I'm trying to create via the conf
file mods?